- 2 oz Hansen Trouble Gin
- 1 cup Fresh Watermelon Chunks
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Lime Soda Water
- 1 lime for garnish
- In a blender, add watermelon, basil, lime juice and honey.
- Blend until smooth and pour through a metal strainer.
- In a cocktail shaker tin, add watermelon mix, gin and a few ice cubes.
- Shake for about 20 seconds.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice, divide the watermelon mixture evenly between the two glasses.
- Top with Lime soda water.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and basil leaf.