Take a Walk Through Time at One of Edmonton's Most Unique Venues
Tours and tastings are offered Thursdays - Saturdays only.
Take a walk through time and learn how our craft spirits are made, and then sit down to sip on a selection of spirits. Scroll down to use our booking calendar to reserve your tour.
For groups larger than 15 people, please contact us to complete your reservation.
- 45 minute tour of the facility*
- Tasting flight of 5 selected spirits, including a sample of Northern Eyes Whisky (Edmonton's first craft whisky)
- Popcorn and water to cleanse your palette
*Tours may be shorter or longer in duration depending on the number of people in the group and number of questions that arise during the tour.
Before You Book
- Cancellations for a full refund must be made at least 48 hours prior to your booking.
- Please have all members of your party arrive a few minutes prior to your booking.
- If one or more members of your party are late, we may not be able to wait to start the tour. Late arrivals may have to join the tour already in progress.
- Minors are prohibited in the distillery. No person under the age of 18 will be allowed to join the tour.
- Please note our address and location. We are located in Edmonton, Alberta on the west end across from the Mercedes dealership.
Tour and Tasting Costs
- $15 per person for groups between 1 and 15 people (not including fees and taxes)
- Private tours or large group bookings are available and must be booked in advance by calling or emailing the distillery.