Hansen Distillery and K-97 Classic Rock are proud to bring you their all new Bark at the Moonshine Apple Pie Moonshine with partial proceeds supporting the Little Miracles fund. The base of the spirit uses Gramma Hansen’s sugar shine recipe and is infused with real apples and spices to give this an authentic “fresh-out-of-the-oven” apple pie flavour.
Our good pal Rylan with Dash Mixology has created some special recipes with this flavourful moonshine so you can pick up your bottle and get mixing at home.
- 1.5 oz Bark at the Moonshine Apple Pie Moonshine
- 0.75 oz Lemon Juice
- 0.5 oz Grenadine
- 1 Egg white
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake hard without ice to emulsify.
- Add ice and shake hard until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Once the foam has settled, garnish with a whole star anise floated on top.