Full-time Front of House Host / Bartender / Retail Sales
We are looking for someone to join us as a full-time Front of House Host and Bartender to join our fast growing distillery family.
Full-time hours will be varied during the week to cover regular operational hours, as well as seasonal hours and special events.
Training will be provided.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Welcome customers and introduce them to Hansen Distillery and the products we produce
– Help customers with spirit education and assist them in choosing the appropriate spirits for their collections and consumption
– Operate the POS system and support retail sales and customer service
– Provide spirit tastings to guests and tour groups
– Mix and serve craft cocktails to guests
– General bar maintenance including opening/closing, ordering supplies, inventory upkeep, merchandise display management, cleaning and general upkeep
– Daily cash in and out as part of opening/closing
– Daily inventory counts for spirit bottles
– Weekly inventory counts for spirit bottles
– Answering the phone and passing along messages to management when needed
– Assist guests with tour bookings
– Assist with bottle filling and labelling of products when in production
– Attending external, promotional events when necessary
– Previous experience in the retail/bar/restaurant/hospitality industry a must
– Must be personable, responsible, and have an outgoing personality
– Must have great attention to detail and exceptional customer service
– Valid ProServe
– Extremely reliable, with reliable transportation
– Motivated and tenacious person with a strong desire to be part of growing a unique business in the Edmonton area
– Able to work independently when required, but works well in a team environment
About Hansen Distillery
As one of only a few craft distilleries in the Greater Edmonton Area, we provide a very unique hospitality experience. We produce a suite of staple craft spirits including vodka, gin, rye, moonshine, as well as select small batch spirits. In addition to producing the spirits in house with our Master Distiller, we boast a large tasting lounge and service our patrons by providing distillery tours, tastings and a robust specialty craft cocktail list featuring our products.
Hansen Distillery is family owned and operated, and we take great pride in our company and the people who are part of it. We are looking for a friendly, experienced and tenacious person to join our “family”.
If you enjoy customer service, providing an exceptional experience to guests, and have a flair for mixing up cocktails, we want to hear from you!
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
References will be requested.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.