Okay – we can’t tell you why this cocktail is named “Here’s Hoping” – it’s an inside joke between our Mixologist Rylan and our marketing gal, Natalie. But, really….we just couldn’t think of anything else to name it!
- 2 oz Hansen Distillery Honey Rhubarb Gin
- 3/4 oz Aperol
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake hard without ice.
- Add ice and shake again to chill.
- Strain into a short glass.
- Garnish with a few dashes of Peychaud’s Bitters and a pinch of bee pollen (as one would likely have in their kitchen)