Spiced Shine Balls
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 3/4 cup graham crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 oz bittersweet dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup Hansen Secret Stash SpicedMoonshine
- Chocolate sprinkles *
- Icing sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together the icing sugar, ground almonds, graham crumbs and salt. Set aside.
- On a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Whisk in the moonshine until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until it’s completely incorporated.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out tablespoon sized portions and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls into your choice of topping.
*If using chocolate sprinkles, roll the balls in a scant amount of additional moonshine before rolling and pressing into the sprinkles.