Front of House Host / Retail Sales / Mixologist
We are looking for someone who is interested in working with a small, family run business with enthusiasm for all things spirits. This position is ever changing as we grow and find our way in this new and exciting industry!
Hours will be varied during the week to cover regular operational hours, as well as seasonal hours and special events. Currently with the restrictions we are looking for someone Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11:30am – 7:30pm, with occasional extra days to help out on the bottle line and deliveries.
All training will be provided.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Welcome customers and introduce them to Hansen Distillery and the products we produce
– Help customers with spirit education and assist them in choosing the appropriate spirits for their collections and consumption
– Operate the POS system and support retail sales and customer service
– Provide spirit tastings to guests and tour groups
– Mix and serve craft cocktails to guests
– General bar maintenance including opening/closing, ordering supplies, inventory upkeep, merchandise display management, cleaning and general upkeep
– Daily cash in and out as part of opening/closing
– Daily inventory counts for spirit bottles
– Weekly inventory counts for spirit bottles
– Answering the phone and passing along messages to management when needed
– Assist guests with tour bookings
– Assist with bottle filling and labelling of products when in production
– Assist with product orders from outside retailers with a possibly to help with deliveries around Edmonton and Alberta
– Attending external, promotional events when necessary
– Previous experience in the retail/bar/restaurant/hospitality industry a must
– Must be personable, responsible, and have an outgoing personality
– Must have great attention to detail and exceptional customer service
– Valid ProServe
– Extremely reliable, with reliable transportation
– Motivated and tenacious person with a strong desire to be part of growing a unique business in the Edmonton area
– Able to work independently when required, but works well in a team environment
Hansen Distillery is family owned and operated, and we take great pride in our company and the people who are part of it. We are looking for a friendly, experienced and tenacious person to join our “family”.
If you enjoy customer service, providing an exceptional experience to guests, and have a flair for mixing up cocktails, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your cover letter and resume to [email protected] share with us why you would like to be the next family member at Hansen Distillery.
References will be requested.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.