It’s been a challenging time for many businesses, and we know the decisions being made right now are difficult ones.
To be honest, we had a really tough time deciding what we wanted to do with the current guidelines introduced by the government. At the end of the day, we want to do whatever is needed to ensure our staff and patrons are safe while being able to keep our business going. Thankfully, we don’t have to make many big changes, but we will be offering the following options:
1) Our retail shop and cocktail bar will remain open, but to be compliant with new restrictions, we will ask our guests to support us by:
– wearing a mask if you are coming to purchase bottles or visit us for cocktails. Masks can be removed when you are seated at your table
– provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of visiting
– not coming to see us if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 and wait until you are feeling better to visit
2) We will absolutely continue to accommodate bottle sales to anyone unable to provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test through curb-side pickup. You can continue to order for Canada-wide shipping or curb-side pickup through our online shop. www.hansendistillery.com/shop
3) We are currently looking into a curb-side pickup option for our cocktails as well, as we want to ensure those unable to provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test still have an option to enjoy our excellent cocktails in the comfort of your home. We will be looking to expand our #HansenAtHome offering, and hope to have some news to share on this front soon!
Please, PLEASE show kindness and respect to our team when you call, email, comment or visit us. Please be mindful that these are not our decisions, but rather the regulations we must follow to keep our employees working and business open and safe.
Should you not feel comfortable with the above, or if you have any questions/concerns, please call us at 780-341-0682 and we will try our best to come up with an alternative solution for you.
Thank you for your understanding while we navigate through these unsure times. We are grateful for your support.
~ Kris and Shayna