Gingerbread Cookie Dip Recipe | From @BoozyBaker_YEG
We love when people use our spirits in their baking and cooking, and no one has done this better than Edmonton’s own, Janelle Sproule (aka @boozybaker_yeg)! We partnered with Janelle to bring you some yummy and festive recipes featuring some of our seasonal spirits!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup Hansen’s Gingerbread Cookie Cream Liquor
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and spices until combined, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whip together whipping cream and Gingerbread Cookie Cream Liquor to stiff peaks.
- Combine half of the whipped cream to the other mixture until combined. Add remaining whipped cream. Place into a covered bowl in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with sugar cookies or graham crackers.