Ch. Peppermint Hot Chocolate | From @boozybaker_yeg
We love when people use our spirits in their baking and cooking, and no one has done this better than Edmonton’s own, Janelle Sproule (aka @boozybaker_yeg)! We partnered with Janelle to bring you some yummy and festive recipes featuring some of our seasonal spirits!
- 1 ½ cups half & half
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 ounces chocolate or ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 2 ounces Hansen’s Peppermint Schnapps
- Place milk, Ch. Cafeteria cocoa powder and sugar in a small sauce pan.
- Heat over medium-low heat, whisking frequently, until warm (bit not boiling).
- Add Ch. Cafeteria chocolate of your choice and whisk constantly until the chocolate melts.
- Whisk in peppermint schnapps.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings